Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 26, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Marinette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Incentives for quality and productivity.
- Attend to patients in 11-bed ICU/Imcu.
- 16, 12-hour shifts per month is fulltime.
- Annual base salary + Executive Comp Plan (11% of annual base salary).
- Health, dental, RX, life and disability insurances.
- Flexible block scheduling.
- Day and night shift rotation.
- Extra pay for additional shifts.
- CME, PTO, 401K.
- Signing bonus and relocation alowance.
- Group established in 2000 - hospital employed.
This perm job from Bay Area Medical Center was last open on Sep 17.