Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a plethora of dining, everything from fine dining to a quick bite.
- 160 Bed (Level III).
- Tour an Amish community.
- Full spectrum of specialists on site including an Intensivist.
- Take in a play through community theatre.
- Days shifts, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Wisconsin Hospitalist shifts available paying up to $125 per hour.
- Select the weeks that work best for you.
- Shop traditional department stores or a charming boutique.
- Weeks available beginning in January.
- University City with an engaging array of social, cultural and outdoor activities.
- Assist an established 4 person Hospitalist team and become part of a well respected health system.
- Patient volume of 14 per Hospitalist.
- Cross-country ski or snowmobile miles and miles of state trails.
This locum tenen job from Concorde Staff Source was last open on Dec 10.