Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 1-5 shifts per month.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 10-15 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 16.