Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · January 18, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (City boarders IL and WI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is also a 20,000 sign on Bonus.
- Residents also enjoy a plentiful array of golfing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and other outdoor activities.
- Residents enjoy their beautiful, family-oriented community for its excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- Malpractice Coverage and they cover the tail.
- 100% RVU thereafter.
- The Hospital is located in a mid-sized city of 60,000 people.
- Salary: 190,000-195,000 income Guarantee for 2 years.
- Shifts: 7 on 7 off, 6am-6pm which will include a night rotation.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Nov 1.