Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Milwaukee) is for an academic medical center.
- 500-bed hospital.
- You will be an integral player in one of the largest regional healthcare delivery systems in Wisconsin.
- About MedSource Consultants: 2011 marks our 15th year in Physician Recruiting.
- Step into an established Hospitalist program with experienced physicians.
- Excellent base salary plus $$$ for academic appointment.
- Immediate need for skilled Hospitalist with interest in academics.
- Bob Miller is part of a team that works with Internists/Hospitalists exclusively.
- We are tireless in our efforts to secure quality practice opportunities for you.
- We are the nationwide leader in placing physicians.
- RVU bonus potential too!
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on Oct 19.