Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eau Claire) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Eau Claire, the retail hub for West Central Wisconsin, is located 90 minutes from Minneapolis/St.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin seeks a Hospitalist, Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Eau Claire, home to the 11,800 students at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, has a metro area of 99,000.
- EMR and Pacs.
- Seven 12 hour shifts on followed by seven days off.
- This physician will provide comprehensive care from admission to discharge for all patients referred to the service.
- You may expect to work 23 weeks per year.
- Paul where you will find an international airport, specialty shopping, professional sports teams and a multitude of fine arts offerings, among other metropolitan amenities.
- For additional information, contact Cyndi Edwards, or e-mail. EOE.
- The community offers excellent schools, abundant four season recreational opportunities, low crime and affordable housing.
This perm job from Mayo Clinic Health System – Eau Claire was last open on Mar 20.