Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Solo position.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are expanding their program and recruiting for permanent providers.
- Average of 14-16 patients per day.
- Procedures and Acls are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Monday-Thursday, 7 pm-7 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding is required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.