Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Collegial work environments.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- And check us out on.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.