Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- And check us out on.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Collegial work environments.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.