Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 7, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Collegial work environments.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- And check us out on.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.