Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- And check us out on.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Collegial work environments.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.