Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Collegial work environments.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- And check us out on.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.