Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · December 2, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- And check us out on.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Collegial work environments.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.