Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- And check us out on.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Collegial work environments.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.