Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Collegial work environments.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- And check us out on.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.