Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- And check us out on.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Collegial work environments.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.