Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marshfield) is a multispecialty group practice.
- And check us out on.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and retirement package.
- Collegial work environments.
- Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Academic and research opportunities.
- 7 on/7 off rotating shift positions available in our Western Wisconsin locations.
- Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound.
- Established, expanding hospitalists services.
- You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
- Subspecialty support and consultation.
- Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes.
- Education and research are an integral part of Marshfield Clinic's mission.
- Marshfield Clinic, a physician-directed multispecialty private group practice, has immediate practice opportunities for Hospitalists.
- Rotating shift based positions available at a 500-bed tertiary care hospital.
- Marshfield Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Marshfield Clinic is an integrated network of over 775 physicians at 54 locations in Wisconsin.
- We are seeking Hospitalists for several locations in our health system.
This perm job from Marshfield Clinic was last open on May 26.