Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Hospital privileging assistance will be provided to you.
- This Wisconsin medical group is looking for a Primary Care / Hospitalist physician to help with continuous locums coverage, until permanent candidate is identified.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- If this PC assignment strikes some interest.
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling.
- Approximately 15-22 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- ICU/CCU coverage required.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Potential for locums to permanent placement.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 12.