Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · October 18, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on-7off.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Competitive base salary guaranteed.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and IM/Peds Physicians needed in Wisconsin-location is a great place to live, work, and play!
- The city offers fine restaurants and great nightlife.
- 12 hour shifts, include 1 in 4 weekends.
- Great school system.
- Duties include: admissions, rounding the ICU, discharges, codes, consults, quality improvement, and committee work.
- Sign on bonus.
- Average census is 12-15 patients per day.
- Fringe benefits.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Aug 26.