Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts, include 1 in 4 weekends.
- The city offers fine restaurants and great nightlife.
- Duties include: admissions, rounding the ICU, discharges, codes, consults, quality improvement, and committee work.
- Great school system.
- Average census is 12-15 patients per day.
- 7 on-7off.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Competitive base salary guaranteed.
- Fringe benefits.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and IM/Peds Physicians needed in Wisconsin-location is a great place to live, work, and play!
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- Sign on bonus.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Aug 26.