Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Procedures Preferred.
- IM or FP with Experience.
- They also prefer a provider who can do Ventilation Management, Central Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, and LP's during nights.
- 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This Wisconsin-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist provider to assist with locum tenens coverage needs.
- Competitive compensation.
- Intensivists are on-site during day shift and on. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for additional information regarding this assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board Certification Required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Ideal candidate will be experienced and have an active Wisconsin medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU Required at Night.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 10.