Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board Certification Required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Both early and late shifts available.
- Wisconsin medical center seeks experienced Hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 10 Hour Shifts.
- Management of Acute Volume BP.
- ICU/CCU Required.
- Locum tenens doctor will average 20 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- All specialty backup will be available.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel and housing.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.