Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fox Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed by hospital-affiliated physicians group offering full benefits, sign on bonus and relocation expenses.
- A top-rated Wisconsin healthcare system seeks a Pediatric Hospitalist physician in one of the most sought-after areas in the state.
- Not the right opportunity for you?
- Here, you'll have the opportunity to live and work in a growing community boasting great schools, recreational opportunities and easy access to metropolitan amenities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- New Peds Hospitalist program in a facility featuring a Peds inpatient unit, a Nicu, a brand new ED seeing 5K Pediatric visits per year etc.
- Desirable riverfront community less than 45 minutes from Green Bay.
- Teaching facility (residents will help with coverage).
- Nick Leu.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 21.