Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edgerton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- WI is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- Part time perm is also negotiable.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Similar scenario if you have a Nephrology fellowship.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this recently remodeled & eco friendly community hospital.
- MD or DO.
- Malpractice w/ tail insurance.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- EMR: Epic.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Perm Compensation: $210,000 base salary, plus sign-on bonus of $10,000.
- Position: Perm Hybrid Hospitalist/General IM, full or part time offered or Perm Hybrid Hospitalist / Nephrologist for full or part time work.
- If perm is not an immediate fit, we can discuss locums or locums to perm work.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- ADC: 1 - 5 HM patients, with 5 - 12 General IM or Nephrology patients, depending on your specialty.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- If FM, you will be expected to round in the hospital, then perform FM services in the hospital when rounding is completed.
- Procedures/Codes: No codes or procedures are required.
- 8:30a - 5:30p.
- City, State: Edgerton, WI.
- It is one of the nicest facilities we have seen.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Benefits: Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered w/ PTO & CME.
- Facility Profile: 18-beds.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- BLS/Acls required.
- A HM candidate w/ a Nephrology Fellowship will be given high priority.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- This Hybrid HM opportunity allows a provider to work in the main hospital facility rounding on inpatients, when rounding is completed, go to work in the local outpatient center for General IM or Nephrology work, depending on specialty.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Located less than 28-miles from Madison, this is one of the top 10-locations to live in the Midwest, due to low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 19.