Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edgerton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this recently remodeled & eco friendly community hospital.
- We place physicians in all states.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Procedures/Codes: No codes or procedures are required.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Position: Perm Hybrid Hospitalist/General IM, full or part time offered or Perm Hybrid Hospitalist / Nephrologist for full or part time work.
- 8:30a - 5:30p.
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- EMR: Epic.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- If FM, you will be expected to round in the hospital, then perform FM services in the hospital when rounding is completed.
- Facility Profile: 18-beds.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- Part time perm is also negotiable.
- Similar scenario if you have a Nephrology fellowship.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Benefits: Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered w/ PTO & CME.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- A HM candidate w/ a Nephrology Fellowship will be given high priority.
- This Hybrid HM opportunity allows a provider to work in the main hospital facility rounding on inpatients, when rounding is completed, go to work in the local outpatient center for General IM or Nephrology work, depending on specialty.
- WI is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- It is one of the nicest facilities we have seen.
- Perm Compensation: $210,000 base salary, plus sign-on bonus of $10,000.
- Located less than 28-miles from Madison, this is one of the top 10-locations to live in the Midwest, due to low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Malpractice w/ tail insurance.
- If perm is not an immediate fit, we can discuss locums or locums to perm work.
- ADC: 1 - 5 HM patients, with 5 - 12 General IM or Nephrology patients, depending on your specialty.
- City, State: Edgerton, WI.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- MD or DO.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 19.