Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edgerton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A HM candidate w/ a Nephrology Fellowship will be given high priority.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- 8:30a - 5:30p.
- Similar scenario if you have a Nephrology fellowship.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered.
- MD or DO.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this recently remodeled & eco friendly community hospital.
- City, State: Edgerton, WI.
- If perm is not an immediate fit, we can discuss locums or locums to perm work.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility Profile: 18-beds.
- WI is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- EMR: Epic.
- Located less than 28-miles from Madison, this is one of the top 10-locations to live in the Midwest, due to low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Perm Compensation: $210,000 base salary, plus sign-on bonus of $10,000.
- If FM, you will be expected to round in the hospital, then perform FM services in the hospital when rounding is completed.
- Position: Perm Hybrid Hospitalist/General IM, full or part time offered or Perm Hybrid Hospitalist / Nephrologist for full or part time work.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Malpractice w/ tail insurance.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- It is one of the nicest facilities we have seen.
- Benefits: Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered w/ PTO & CME.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Part time perm is also negotiable.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Procedures/Codes: No codes or procedures are required.
- ADC: 1 - 5 HM patients, with 5 - 12 General IM or Nephrology patients, depending on your specialty.
- This Hybrid HM opportunity allows a provider to work in the main hospital facility rounding on inpatients, when rounding is completed, go to work in the local outpatient center for General IM or Nephrology work, depending on specialty.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 19.