Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edgerton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is one of the nicest facilities we have seen.
- MD or DO.
- Similar scenario if you have a Nephrology fellowship.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- EMR: Epic.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Procedures/Codes: No codes or procedures are required.
- Malpractice w/ tail insurance.
- Facility Profile: 18-beds.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- City, State: Edgerton, WI.
- Perm Compensation: $210,000 base salary, plus sign-on bonus of $10,000.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- If perm is not an immediate fit, we can discuss locums or locums to perm work.
- ADC: 1 - 5 HM patients, with 5 - 12 General IM or Nephrology patients, depending on your specialty.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Benefits: Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered w/ PTO & CME.
- 8:30a - 5:30p.
- Part time perm is also negotiable.
- Position: Perm Hybrid Hospitalist/General IM, full or part time offered or Perm Hybrid Hospitalist / Nephrologist for full or part time work.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- A HM candidate w/ a Nephrology Fellowship will be given high priority.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- This Hybrid HM opportunity allows a provider to work in the main hospital facility rounding on inpatients, when rounding is completed, go to work in the local outpatient center for General IM or Nephrology work, depending on specialty.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered.
- WI is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- If FM, you will be expected to round in the hospital, then perform FM services in the hospital when rounding is completed.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this recently remodeled & eco friendly community hospital.
- Located less than 28-miles from Madison, this is one of the top 10-locations to live in the Midwest, due to low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 19.