Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- It is one of the nicest facilities we have seen.
- PT or locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Part time positions are also negotiable.
- EMR: Epic.
- If FT is not an immediate fit, we can discuss PT work.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- This Hybrid HM opportunity allows a provider to work in the main hospital rounding on inpatients, when rounding is completed, go to work in the local outpatient center for General IM work.
- If FM, you will be expected to round in the hospital, then perform FM services at the outpatient center when rounding is completed.
- This is not a J1 opportunity.
- 7a - 7p.
- Position: Perm, Hybrid Hospitalist/General IM, full or part time offered.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- This hospital is w/in 28-miles to Madison.
- Located less than 28-miles from Madison, this is one of the top 10-locations to live in the Midwest, due to low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Early shift departure is expected, due to lower ADC.
- Procedures/Codes: No codes or procedures are required.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- We place physicians in all states.
- City, State: Madison, WI (Area).
- You can leave the center after seeing your last patient of the day.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this recently remodeled & eco-friendly community hospital.
- ADC: 1 - 5 HM patients, with 5 - 6 General IM patients.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Malpractice w/ tail insurance.
- WI is a strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- You can leave when all patients have been seen.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- When rounding & your IM patients are complete, you can leave for the day.
- Benefits: Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered w/ PTO & CME.
- Perm Compensation: $215,000 base salary, plus relocation bonus of $10,000.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- FM candidates will also be considered.
- Facility Profile: 18-beds.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- MD or DO.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 31.