Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fond du Lac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Hospitalist will be required.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ permanent placement into this well established, regional health system.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Nocturnist: Compensation is higher.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- North of Milwaukee).
- Rotations, block scheduling.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- ADC: 10 - 14 patients.
- MD or DO.
- WI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- WI has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, audiology, cardiology, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology, podiatry, respiratory care, telemedicine.
- BC/BE in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, pension, profit sharing, supplemental retirement, disability, life insurance, $6k CME allowance, relocation, PTO and malpractice paid.
- No codes.
- 12-bed ICU.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- City, State: Fond du Lac, WI.
- This Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the highly desirable State of Wisconsin.
- Beds: 165-licensed beds.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation expenses, $6,000 CME dollars, comprehensive health & welfare package, 401k retirement.
- Trauma: N/A.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- We place physicians in all states.
- If perm is not a fit, we can discuss locum tenens work.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- Day shift or a dedicated Nocturnist Position needed).
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Of $275k base, plus RVU productivity bonus of up to an additional $20k.
- Open ICU, w/full Intensivist coverage.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Perm Compensation: Days: A min.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- No procedures.
- Located in Fond du Lac, WI (1-hr.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 1.