Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fond du Lac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- North of Milwaukee).
- Open ICU, w/full Intensivist coverage.
- Nights Only.
- If perm is not a fit, we can discuss locum tenens work.
- ADC: 12 - 15 patients.
- No codes.
- City, State: Fond du Lac, WI.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, pension, profit sharing, supplemental retirement, disability, life insurance, $6k CME allowance, relocation, 4-weeks of PTO and malpractice paid.
- WI has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7p - 7a.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ permanent placement into this well established, regional health system.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Hospitalist will be required.
- Of $305k base, plus RVU productivity bonus of up to an additional $20k.
- Position: Permanent Nocturnist (Hospitalist).
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- EMR: Cerner.
- 12-bed ICU.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, audiology, cardiology, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology, podiatry, respiratory care, telemedicine.
- Perm Compensation: Nights: A min.
- Located in Fond du Lac, WI (1-hr.
- This Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the highly desirable State of Wisconsin.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- WI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- MD or DO.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Beds: 165-licensed beds.
- Rotations, block scheduling.
- This is all based on working 22-weeks per year!
- Night admits are 6 - 8.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- No procedures.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation expenses up to $11k, $6k CME dollars, comprehensive health & welfare package and a 401k retirement plan.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 1.