Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volume: 8 - 12 patients per day with 1 - 2 admits per shift.
- 1 MD during night shifts.
- Certifications & licenses required: Acls/BLS certified Hospitalist required.
- Coverage needed: As soon as possuible - the end of 2015.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs and 1 NP (Monday - Thursday) and 2 MDs (Friday - Sunday).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases.
- Acls/BLS certified Hospitalists (2) needed for 7 days on / 7 days off shift coverage until the end of 2015.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.