Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Central lines preferred.
- Solo at night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Internal Medicine (preferred) or Family Practice physician required.
- Cases include: General Hospitalist cases - rounding on ICU.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - the end of the year.
- Volume: 15 patients per day with 6 admits and 4 admits at night.
- Primarily rounding on ICU.
- Of Doctors working with: 1 Hospitalist and NP support during the day.
- Facility type: Medical Center.
- Certification required.
- Acls certified Hospitalist needed for 7 days on / 7 days off shift coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 17.