Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Basic vent management.
- 8 to 16 shifts per month.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 other Hospitalist.
- Acls certified Internal Medicine Hospitalist Needed for 24 hour shifts coverage.
- Coverage Needed: Specific dates with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE (truly) Internal Medicine Hospitalist required.
- Acls certification required.
- Cases include: Standard Internal Medicine Hospitalist cases - must be able to cover ICU and do.
- Facility type: Medical Center.
- Specs: 24 hour shifts (6 PM - 6 PM).
- 8 - 16 shifts per month.
- Volume: 10 - 12 patients per day (3 admits).
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 10.