Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist required.
- Background required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately with ongoing opportunity (through July 2015).
- Cases include: Must be comfortable managing Vents in ICU.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 pm - 7 am), 14 - 21 shifts per month.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/ or truly BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained.
- Acls certification required.
- Of Doctors working with: Solo coverage.
- Urgent need for a Wisconsin licensed, Acls and Board Certified/Eligible (truly) Hospitalist comfortable managing Vents.
- Current Wisconsin license required.
- Volume: 25 - 30 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 19.