Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Watertown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity is at at Watertown Regional Medical Center, a 95-bed facility, located in Watertown, WI.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 2 MD, 4 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Apogee Physicians