Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 26, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Appleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With our location in Neenah, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley is the only hospital in the Fox Valley dedicated exclusively to the care of kids.
- Opportunity to work with Medical College of Wisconsin Family Medicine residents.
- A total of 10 shifts over a 6-week period.
- We seek a 4th Pediatric Hospitalist to round out our program and complete a successful recruitment effort!
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is one of the nation's top pediatric hospitals, ranked in all ten specialties reviewed by United States News & World Report.
- Great opportunity to be a part of a new program where a lot of growth and excitement is expected!
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital, a 332-bed hospital in Appleton, WI, has contracted with CHW-Fox Valley to staff their pediatric hospitalist service.
- Employed by Children's Hospital Wisconsin-Fox Valley, you will receive competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Few towns the size of Appleton have such an excellent airport nearby!
- We will provide consultation & services to the general pediatric patient population at St. Elizabeth's on the pediatric floor and newborn nursery.
- Position ID 160179.
- Signing bonus!
- Appleton, the largest of the Fox Cities, is a charming, safe, friendly, and beautiful town nestled in northeastern Wisconsin on the Fox River.
- We boast excellent schools and an airport with nonstop flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Cincinnati and Detroit.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Jun 6.