Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Janesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
- Hospitalists do not cover the Intensive Care Unit.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 5 hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health, dental, and vison, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more.
- This is an established Hospitalist group of eleven physicians and three nurse practitioners.
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center is a Level II Trauma/Acute Care facility with 100 staffed beds.
- Seeking Hospitalist.
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
- Southcentral Wisconsin Trauma Hospital.
- Four Hospitalists on days and one Nocturnist on nights.
- Strive to maintain 15 to 18 patients per Hospitalist.
- Work schedule is 7am-7pm with a 7 day on and 7 day off schedule.
- Twenty percent of Wisconsin's buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville.
- Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Janesville, WI.
- Epic EMR.
- Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine (Hospitalist) physician sought to join Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, in Janesville, Wisconsin (40 minutes to Madison, 60 minutes to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago).
- Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens.
- Intensivist program in the ICU.
- Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago