Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Marinette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently in the process of building a brand new, state of the art facility due for completion in summer of 2018.
- Health, dental, vision, long and short term disability insurance.
- Block scheduling - 7 on/7 off.
- Epic electronic records.
- 14 days PTO annually.
- Easy 4-lane highway access to Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago and Minneapolis.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Marinette, WI.
- 5,500 CME annually, paid for licenses and DEA, paid for occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Hospitalist program in operation since 2000.
- Cap exempt employer.
- 11-bed ICU coverage with sub-specialty support.
- 401K plan with employer contribution and match.
- Org) is situated on the shore of Lake Michigan, just 45 minutes from Green Bay's international airport.
- Hospitalist group of nine has a July 2018 opening.
- 99-bed Hospital accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Wide ranging beautiful weather crossing four seasons allows you to enjoy the outdoors and unlimited water activities such as fishing, biking, hunting or simply relaxing.
- Lines and procedures not necessary as support staff is available.
- Stable local economy based on shipbuilding, paper making, manufacturing and tourism.
- Health provider shortage area.
- 300k base annual salary, incentive bonus based on RVUs and quality indicators.
- Bay Area Medical Center (bamc.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago