Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southeast Wisconsin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14,700 per weekly assignment).
- Locums Rate: $175/hourly (Approx.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist.
- Client hospital also has permanent positions available.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.InternalMedicine.WI.Wisconsin.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.Locums.DoctorJobs.PhysicianJobs.Abim.HospitalistWorking.Practicelink.LocumTenens,.
- Facility: Regional Hospital.
- Flexible Schedule with Preference of: 7on/7off Rotations.
- Procedures: Vent Management required, Codes required, Open ICU with backup support.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Trauma: III.
- MD or DO.
- Facility Profile: Typical of a Regional Hospital.
- BC IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Locums Hospitalist wanted in Southeast Wisconsin, driving distance to Milwaukee.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Less Than 45-Minutes from Milwaukee, WI.
- We place physicians in all states.
- EMR: Sunrise.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Locums Compensation: $175/hour, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Ongoing Coverage Needed for 2017.
- Permanent Positions Available.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a regional hospital.
- WI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- City / State: Southeastern WI.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Job Number: WI1107.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Flex schedule.
- Days and Swing shifts available.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a regional hospital.
- ADC: 16 - 18 patients per day, with an Average of 6-admits per day.
- Schedule: 7on/7off rotations.
- Foster Crown: Locums Hospitalist for Southeast Wisconsin approx.
- Perm Compensation.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 10.