Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist practice is very collegial, collaborative and consultative.
- The region offers a blend of urban and suburban living combined with Midwest ambiance to create the ideal environment in which to practice medicine and live your life.
- About Community Physicians.
- Comprehensive benefit package: sign-on bonus, CME, malpractice, basic life, medical/dental/vision, vacation and 403(b)/457(b).
- Access to specialists from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- The quality of care performance in Wisconsin is one of the highest in the nation.
- Phenomenal staff-support: enabling physicians to maximize time with patients.
- Wisconsin is one of our nation's most physician friendly states, offering an effective Patient Compensation Fund and a supportive legal environment.
- Procedures optional.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- The Milwaukee area is an outstanding location for family living, business, and industry.
- The Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) health system offers the only academic medical center in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling.
- The Milwaukee metropolitan area offers exceptional performing arts, professional sports (baseball, basketball and hockey), festivals, shopping, dining and numerous activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician-led: our physician leaders choose to maintain clinical practices.
- The combined capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with The Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and over 25 primary care and multi-specialty clinics, enables Community Physicians to deliver highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond.
- Will consider both Internal Medicine & Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Community Physicians, a primary care and multi-specialty clinical practice group within the Froedtert System, is seeking Hospitalists interested in joining our growing practice groups at two Milwaukee-metropolitan area hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago