Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Neenah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Night Shift.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Adequate back is available for all specialties.
- Our client offers an environment that welcomes and encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today's health care challenges.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- First responder to codes.
- Procedures are not required.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Primary responsibilities will be admissions (no evening rounding and no ICU rounding).
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Northeast Wisconsin Health System currently seeks high performing Nocturnist Hospitalists to join their team.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- 5-7 admissions per shift.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine (Bcim), Board Eligible (BE) within 5 years.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Scheduled shifts are 2 to 7 day blocks/6pm to 6 am.
- Physicians receive the opportunity to plan their schedules up to 6 months in advance.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.