Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grafton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
- With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers.
- Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin.
- In this program, there is an option to perform procedures as well about 4 patient encounters on average per night.
- At Aurora Medical Center Grafton, we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of those who live in our community.
- Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
- At Aurora, you have the ability to share ideas with over 100 hospital medicine colleagues on a regular basis to further develop hospitalist based-care delivery models.
- Make A Difference.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- Supportive staff and management team.
- Optional procedures.
- With a manageable workload that focuses on patient care, fully integrated EMR that allows rapid access to patient history and medications on admit, educational roles with medical students and residents and opportunity for career growth and leadership, this IS the organization to consider for your Hospital Medicine Career.
- Block schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grafton, WI.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Make An Impact.
- We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton is seeking a day time hospitalist to join their Hospital Medicine program.
- This hospital medicine group is the third largest in the Aurora organization and has a great mix of experienced and new physicians who can offer great mentorship as well as fresh new perspectives.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago