Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Antigo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- O 12/11-12/20 Day shifts.
- " Board Certified or Board Eligible IM/FP.
- " Hospital Trauma Level 4.
- " Open to full travel.
- StartDate: 11/20/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- O 11/20-11/27 Days shifts.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- O Continuing on 7 on 7 off.
- " Credentialing can take 2- 3 months.
- " 24 hours of Single physician coverage.
- " Procedures required: Vent Mgmt, EKG, Central Lines, Intubation, EKG X-Ray interpretation.
- " Average daily census is 13.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- O 11/23-11/26 Night shifts.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- " EMR is Epic.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- " We can simultaneously license and credential a candidate.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " If they can do Arterial lines that is a Bonus, not required.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " No.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.