Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NorthCentral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider providers who are not WI licensed but willing to be.
- A community hospital in Northcentral Wisconsin needs on-going hospitalist locums coverage.
- Average 13 inpatient census.
- December 11-20 days.
- November 23-26 nights.
- November 20-27 days.
- Competitive pay, travel and malpractice.
- Must be comfortable with procedures.
- Stephanie Mauch.
- Trauma level 4.
- Every other week starting in January.
- Accountable Healthcare Staffing.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Accountable Healthcare Staffing.