Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Appleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ThedaCare Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, and Inpatient Psych Units available.
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package.
- Electronic Medical Record-Epic network connects our program to ThedaCare Primary Care, as well as independent Physicians.
- Diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies.
- No mandatory.
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported.
- Excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia.
- Solid referral base of 200+ providers.
- ThedaCare seeks an experienced BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist and/or Nocturnist to join an established program of 17 Physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Cliniciansat ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, located in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin.
- Primary Care physicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton initiated the hospitalist program in 1998, providing a solid base of support by referring physicians.
- Since its inception, overall inpatie.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Appleton, WI.
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy.
- On site RN, Pharmacist, and Social Worker Care Management is teamed with the hospitalist program to facilitate discharge, home care, and skilled nursing placement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago