Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- H-1 Visa Sponsorship Available.
- Healthgrades named among the best hospitals nationally.
- Sign- on Bonus.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians accepted.
- Community of 300,000.
- Procedures optional.
- Several Public and Private schools options of available.
- Day, Evening, and Night Shift Options.
- Restaurants, Shopping, Concerts, Entertainment, Theater, Arts, and unlimited family activities.
- Engagement Incentive.
- Relocation Package.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- 8 or 10 hour shifts.
- 401K Plan.
- Respond to codes.
- Intensivists on.
- CME Allowance.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Mid-levels work nights.
- Opportunity earn extra money by picking up extra shifts within the hospital system.
- Quality Incentives.
- United States News & World Report High-Performing Hospital.
- Immediate Hospitalist Opening - Major University City - Visa Sponsorship - Aureus Medical Group.
- Easy Access to National Airports.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Full Benefits.
- 50% Mgma Midwest Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Paid Vacation.
- Academic opportunities available for those with interest.
- Join a team of 10 hospitalist physicians (5 male / 5 female) and a team of Advanced Practice Providers.
- Night, Overtime, and Holiday Shift pay differentials.
- 12-14 patients daily per hospitalist physician.
- The Joint Commission Accreditation.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- Nationally Recognized 250 plus bed magnet hospital.
- Open ICU.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- Block scheduling available for those wanting more work/life balance.
- Act as attending for specialists.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago