Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Minocqua) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director.
- The daily census is between 20-40 patients so each Hospitalist sees about 12-15 patients per day.
- If Family Medicine or Med/Peds trained you will have the opportunity to cover ICU neonatal resuscitation.
- Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- 401(k) with match.
- Marshfield Clinic- Minocqua Center is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their Hospital Medicine department at Howard Young Medical Center.
- With over 700 physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as 6,800 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
- Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Two year guaranteed salary.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
- 5,800 CME annual allowance.
- Generous Relocation Allowance.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- All patients are adult general medicine cases.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minocqua, WI.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago