Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Minocqua) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 5,800 CME annual allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minocqua, WI.
- Two year guaranteed salary.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
- Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- 401(k) with match.
- Generous Relocation Allowance.
- The daily census is between 20-40 patients so each Hospitalist sees about 12-15 patients per day.
- Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director.
- With over 700 physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as 6,800 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
- All patients are adult general medicine cases.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- If Family Medicine or Med/Peds trained you will have the opportunity to cover ICU neonatal resuscitation.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
- Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- Marshfield Clinic- Minocqua Center is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their Hospital Medicine department at Howard Young Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago