Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- The hospital is located adjacent to the SSM Dean Janesville East Clinic, which has approximately 50 physicians in a wide variety of specialties.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Janesville is home to an extension center of the University of Wisconsin and to Blackhawk Technical College, one of the state's leading technical colleges.
- Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Dean will offer an excellent compensation, signing bonus, optional salary advance, and fringe benefits.
- A mid-sized city of 60,000 people, Janesville residents enjoy their beautiful, family-oriented community for its excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- It is a state-of-the-art facility and is located at the intersection of Highways 90 and 11 on the southern outskirts of Janesville.
- SSM Dean Medical Group, a 450+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in Madison, WI, is actively recruiting a Hospitalist for SSM St. Mary's Janesville Hospital in Janesville, 30 miles south of Madison.
- Hospitalist at SSM St. Mary's Janesville Hospital --Janesville, WI.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- SSM Dean Medical Group and SSM Health Care of Wisconsin built a new medical clinic and 50-bed hospital.
- Shifts are 12 hours in length.
- The Dean Hospitalists are well respected by their colleagues for being an innovative and hard working group who provide exceptional care to their patients.
- Residents enjoy a plentiful array of golfing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and other outdoor activities.
- SSM St. Mary's Janesville Hospital has a 24/7 Hospitalist program in place.
- Janesville is located 30 minutes south of Madison and 90 minutes from Chicago.
- The hospital is linked to an e-ICU program that is based in St. Louis.
- It opened in January 2012.
- SSM St. Mary's Janesville Hospital is part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Janesville was settled in led to the area.
- The Hospitalists work 150 shifts per year, which amounts to 12 shifts per month.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago