Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A renowned health care system in Eastern Wisconsin is in need of locums hospitalist coverage for 6-9 months.
- From the sparkling shoreline of Lake Michigan to an impressive array of museums, performing arts and shopping and dining options, the city is filled with endless unexpected surprises!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Experience the entertainment, celebration and fun of the "City of Festivals," where a thriving seaport combines with great neighborhoods and a small-town atmosphere.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- StartDate: 01/01/2018Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- This metro area hospital will need candidates to work day, night and swing shifts.
- Please reach out to a Staff Care consultant.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.