Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- From the sparkling shoreline of Lake Michigan to an impressive array of museums, performing arts and shopping and dining options, the city is filled with endless unexpected surprises!
- Experience the entertainment, celebration and fun of the "City of Festivals," where a thriving seaport combines with great neighborhoods and a small-town atmosphere.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- This metro area hospital will need candidates to work day, night and swing shifts.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Please reach out to a Staff Care consultant.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- A renowned health care system in Eastern Wisconsin is in need of locums hospitalist coverage for 6-9 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.