Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Inpatient) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pulm/Critical Care | Infectious Disease | Cardiologist providers are all on.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Credentialing in 30 days.
- EM- In house.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organization.
- Procedures required - Vent Management - Open ICU.
- Will work solo.
- 12 hour nights.
- Acls required.
- 3 admissions per night.
- 3 hours from Chicago.
- Pay is 165 pr hour nights.
- EMR - Cerner.
- Orientation Dec 27 - 31 7 p - 7a.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- MDA seeking Nocturnist Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.