Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Janesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- WI state license needed.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted Acls certification.
- EMR is Epic.
- An exciting locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
- The ideal physician is comfortable responding to patient codes and has an active WI state license.
- 15-20 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The assignment schedule is 7am to 7pm with no. The facility uses Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Code response required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago