Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must have a WI state medical license.
- WI state license needed.
- We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of an internal medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- ICU rounding required.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Licensing assistance.
- As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with BLS/Acls certification.
- BLS/Acls certification required.
- BC/BE required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, and you will see 10-13 patients per day on average.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago