Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Wisconsin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Driving distance from Milwaukee, Chicago, and Madison.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Experienced Support Staff.
- Physicians interested in interventional, sleep, or Ebus are welcome.
- Facility Type: Hospital plus consults (10 hour shift w/night and weekend.
- Location: An excellent Centrally located area of Wisconsin.
- Length Of Assignment: January through May with option of extension.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care (Sleep preferred).
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Thank you and.
- The position is approximately 20% CC and 80% Pulmonary practice and entails full spectrum of ICU care, and acute and chronic pulmonary disease patients.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- BC or BE.
- Patient Volume: Average 15 patients per day.
- New jobs daily!
- No license,.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.