Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average census 12-14 patients per day, which includes Admissions and Follow-ups.
- Milwaukee area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate.
- Brookfield is a suburb of Milwaukee, WI with a population of 35,000.
- Nights rotated equally amongst Hospitalist Team.
- It is only a short 14 mile drive to get to Milwaukee which is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
- 24/7model with-7 days on/7 days off.
- Milwaukee is also host to numerous festivals throughout the summer including Summerfest, the largest music festival in the country.
- Theater, the Betty Brinn Children's Museum, and an extensive county park system.
- Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- Collegial Hospitalist Team.
- Brookfield, WI.
- Great working relationship with Emergency Department Physicians.
- Great Specialist Support.
- Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan.
- 10 Bed Open ICU.
- Leader in Patient Satisfaction, Clinical Excellence and Quality Care.
- Full Service Acute Care Hospital (100 Beds).
- For the sports enthusiast, three major professional teams (including the Green Bay Packers) are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
- For families, Milwaukee has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an Imax.
- Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalist to join our collegial group at our Elmbrook Memorial Hospital.
- Physician friendly environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront.
- Approximately 6 weeks/year.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago