Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waukesha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services.
- Locations - ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
- Learn more at ProHealthCare.
- Location - ProHealth Medical Group Oconomowoc.
- ProHealth physicians have the support and resources they need to grow their practices and provide the exceptional level of service our patients have come to expect.
- Approximately 15 patients per daytime rounder and 8-12 admissions on swing shift.
- Day, swing and night shifts (majority day shifts).
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees.
- Team - one internal medicine physician three internal & pediatric medicine physicians, three family medicine physicians and one adult advance practice provider.
- ProHealth offers a two-year guaranteed salary with incentive formula, generous signing bonus, moving expenses and comprehensive benefits.
- ProHealth Care's technology and breadth of services competes with care providers in major metropolitan areas, yet ProHealth's location in Milwaukee's western suburbs provides a warm sense of community and cooperation you may not find in urban health systems.
- Physician - Internal Medicine (Hospitalist or Outpatient).
- The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect - the way they should be treated.
- The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group Clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities.
- Choose ProHealth Care.
- Team - 18 hospitalists and eight physicians assistants or advance practice nurse practitioners.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Waukesha, WI.
- Respecting Clinical Expertise and Encouraging Involvement and Cooperation.
- ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Location - ProHealth Medical Group Pewaukee.
- The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation.
- 12 hour shifts with 7 days on, 7 days off.
- ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding.
- Team - nine internal medicine physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago