Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oshkosh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/ 7 off-174 shifts per year.
- Oshkosh offers an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living, a clean environment, and much more.
- The city of Oshkosh is an award winning community in the heart of the Fox River Valley that is 90 miles north of Milwaukee and 50 miles south of Green Bay.
- Required to respond to all code blue and rapid response calls.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Able to do procedures and chemical and treadmill stress testing if desired.
- 5 Hospitalists.
- Mercy Medical Center has a full complement of sub specialist on staff.
- There are 12 ICU beds.
- Weeks start on Mondays.
- Days: 7am-6pm.
- Discharges: 3-6 per doctor team.
- There are a variety of attributes that make Oshkosh a haven for.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oshkosh, WI.
- Mercy Medical Center is licensed for 50 beds available and the Hospitalists are managing 25 beds.
- The city was ranked in Money Magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States," "The Best Place in Wisconsin to Raise Kids," and was named one of the "50 Smart Places to Live," in the United States.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Patients per day: 8-12 per doctor team.
- Oshkosh is known for a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests.
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package.
- Work three nights in a row either MTW or TH, F, SUN.
- Work with a close-knit team that is experienced and has strong team atmosphere.
- Nights: 6pm-7am.
- It is a progressive and participative community of approximately 66,083 that offers small-town friendliness with big city features.
- Open to FM with Hospitalist experience.
- Point of Care ultra-sound program in development that would be done by the Hospitalists.
- Admissions: Day: 3.
- Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalist to join Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Saturday nights are covered by PCPs.
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of.
- Join a very supportive nursing and administrative team.
- Night: 4-5.
- Cardiology, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Gastroenterology, Renal, Surgical Specialties, Perioperative Services.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago