Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oshkosh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalist to join Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Open to FM with Hospitalist experience.
- Discharges: 3-6 per doctor team.
- 7 on/ 7 off-174 shifts per year.
- Patients per day: 8-12 per doctor team.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Able to do procedures and chemical and treadmill stress testing if desired.
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of.
- Mercy Medical Center has a full complement of sub specialist on staff.
- Competitive compensation package.
- It is a progressive and participative community of approximately 66,083 that offers small-town friendliness with big city features.
- Work with a close-knit team that is experienced and has strong team atmosphere.
- Night: 4-5.
- Cardiology, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Gastroenterology, Renal, Surgical Specialties, Perioperative Services.
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package.
- The city was ranked in Money Magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States," "The Best Place in Wisconsin to Raise Kids," and was named one of the "50 Smart Places to Live," in the United States.
- Required to respond to all code blue and rapid response calls.
- Join a very supportive nursing and administrative team.
- Days: 7am-6pm.
- 5 Hospitalists.
- Nights: 6pm-7am.
- Mercy Medical Center is licensed for 157 beds, currently have 50 beds available and the Hospitalists are managing 25 beds.
- Point of Care ultra-sound program in development that would be done by the Hospitalists.
- Oshkosh offers an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living, a clean environment, and much more.
- The city of Oshkosh is an award winning community in the heart of the Fox River Valley that is 90 miles north of Milwaukee and 50 miles south of Green Bay.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oshkosh, WI.
- Saturday nights are covered by PCPs.
- Admissions: Day: 3.
- There are a variety of attributes that make Oshkosh a haven for anyone interested in combining the city life with the benefits of a small town.
- Oshkosh is known for a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests.
- Weeks start on Mondays.
- There are 12 ICU beds.
- Work three nights in a row either MTW or TH, F, SUN.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago