Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- City serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospital Medicine physician to join an established department.
- Today, more than 1000 physicians practice in the health system.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- This physician will provide comprehensive care from admission to discharge for all patients referred to the service.
- One clinic is attached to the hospital.
- The other is located 3 miles away.
- Eau Claire, with a metro area of 161,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
- Primary responsibility to hospital with Level II trauma center in Eau Claire, WI.
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- The Hospitalists perform the H for most admissions to Behavioral Health, with follow-up on a prn basis.
- Paul is 90 minutes away.
- Mayo Clinic offers a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work for.
- 5 Hospitalists cover 7a-7p.
- Work 23 weeks per year, 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Eau Claire, WI.
- 1 for Hospitals in Northwestern WI and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (United States News & World Reports, 2014-2015).
- This location does not qualify for J1.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is Ranked.
- Our Eau Claire location has a hospital that is a verified Level II Trauma Center and 2 clinics.
- Provide back-up daytime coverage to one of the four Critical Access Hospitals in the region.
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee.
- Full back-up from all subspecialties.
- Mayo Clinic Health System is a family of clinics, hospitals, and other health care facilities serving over 70 communities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
- One covers 4p-4a and one covers 7p-7a.
- Sharing Mayo Clinic's primary value of "the needs of the patient come first," Mayo Clinic Health System links the expertise of Mayo Clinic in practice, education, and research with the health-delivery systems of our local communities.
- Common EMR/Pacs across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago