Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- The facility's EMR is Epic.
- A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine hospitalist.
- BC/BE required.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
- WI state license needed.
- Licensing assistance.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule is 6am to 6pm with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with active and unrestricted BLS/Acls certification.
- 10-13 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Must have BLS/Acls certification.
- 12-hour shifts.
- ICU rounding required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago