Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Opportunity for a hospitalist physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the greater Milwaukee area.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- Block Schedule.
- Hospitalist Medicine Position - Milwaukee, WI.
- Join an Established Team.
- Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Excellent location, affordable housing, and great schools, and a community which allows a great work/life balance!
- This organization was recently voted as one of the Best Places to Work.
- Competitive compensation according to Mgma.
- 7 On / 7 Off.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Milwaukee is known for its many outdoor and indoor events, such as the beer festivals, Harley museum events, Summerfest, world class golf courses, and more!
- Approximately 15 Patients with 8-10 admissions.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Bill Payson has over 10 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Organization has more than 250 Providers on Staff.
- Hospitalist Physician - Aureus Medical Group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago