Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eagle River) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Foster Crown - Permanent Hospitalist in Wisconsin.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Nationally Recognized for Innovative Practices & Quality Care.
- 60-minutes from Wausau, WI.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work at a community hospital in Wisconsin.
- We place physicians in all states.
- 401k with match.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- WI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- ADC: 12-15.
- Located in northern Wisconsin, in an area filled with freshwater lakes for water sports and fishing, and vast wooded areas perfect for hunting, hiking and camping.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's.
- Permanent Hospitalist wanted in WI.
- MD or DO.
- Perm Compensation: Strong and negotiable base salary.
- City / State: Northern Wisconsin.
- Job Number: WI1223.
- Generous Relocation Allowance.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Strong Perm Compensation plus 401k with Match.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability & Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.