Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college.
- This location does not qualify for J1.
- Patient load is split equally among all 4 daily hospital services.
- Night shifts are equally shared currently, but we are ideally looking for a nocturnist.
- Night coverage includes collaboration with Mayo Clinic's E-ICU service to serve patients in our 16 bed ICU/CCU.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St.
- Mayo Clinic provides the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of the patient first.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".
- Our Hospitalists work 12-hour day/night shifts, usually 7 on/7 off, and approximately 14 shifts per month.
- The Department of Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse, Wisconsin is seeking a Board-Certified Hospitalist to join our Division of Hospital Medicine.
- We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 60,000 employees working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist Position: La Crosse, Wisconsin is a 250 bed-medical center with 24-hour Hospital Medicine services, including admissions, adult inpatient consultations, developing medical care plans and finalizing discharge orders.
- There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago