Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Wisconsin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Nocturnist Coverage needed June ongoing.
- 14 Night shifts open per month.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Credentialing takes 60 - 90 Days.
- Average Per Night: 3 Admissions on average.
- Abim or Abfp.
- Average Per Day: 14-16 patient encounters, 5-6 Admissions.
- 1 Nocturnist on Nights, 7p-7a.
- Subspecialty backup: AN, ED, GS, ORS.
- Occasional Day shift vacation coverage needed as well.
- Open ICU.
- 60 Bed Hospital, 5 Bed ICU.
- No Intensivist.
- One Hour Northwest of Milwaukee.
- No Procedures required.
- 1 Hospitalist and 1 NP on Days, 7a-7p.
- ED handles Codes.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.