Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Theater, the Betty Brinn Children's Museum, and an extensive county park system.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- Well-supported team-based practice.
- Daily census 16-18 patients per day, which includes Admissions and Follow-ups (including admissions, follow-ups and discharges).
- For families, Milwaukee has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an Imax.
- Procedures optional, not required.
- Ascension | Columbia St. Mary's has an exciting opportunity for Nocturnists, in Milwaukee, WI.
- Great working relationship with PCPs, ED, nursing and ancillary staff.
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
- Full Service Community Hospital ( be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Full Service Community Hospital ( Mary's Hospital Milwaukee.
- Collegial Hospitalist Team comprised of 28 physicians.
- Comprehensive Specialist support at both locations.
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
- Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- 24/7model with-7 days on/7 days off.
- For the sports enthusiast, three major professional teams (including the Green Bay Packers) are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
- Milwaukee is also host to numerous festivals throughout the summer including Summerfest, the largest music festival in the country.
- Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee.
- Hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront.
- Hospitalist coverage of ICU with mandatory intensivist consultation.
- Milwaukee area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate.
- Ascension, WI is a large, multi-specialty group with over 250 physicians in Southeastern Wisconsin.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago